Friday, January 21, 2011

Parade for me

I just had one of the weirdest vision ever, whereby I am waiting for a train, specifically KTM at the Mid Valley station at peak commuting hour of 1700. A train arrives, I do not remember the vision of people exiting the train as by now i vision has reverted to the lift in my Uni and the incident that happened this afternoon plays back in my head whereupon when the students waiting outside started walking in even before i could get out, to which i loudly said ' Thank you for waiting'. The nerve :)
So now my vision is back to the train which i have now boarded. And suddenly there is a lady trying to get out from the inside of the train. I am one of the last ones that was able to squeeze inside, so in order for that lady to get out i need to step out. And thus I did the most Malaysian thing which is to wait for someone else to step put instead. But everyone else was also doing the same thing. Alas i had to step out. And the next thing i now, the trains starts moving, the shocking revelation made my hand go up and my index finger gets stuck between the closing doors (I don't know how come the train started moving before the doors has closed). Realising that having the finger bonded to the door was hazardous i chop it off with a knife that materialised out of nowhere. Gross!! I think my brain thought the same and changed it to me looking bewildered, then start running along with the train and making frantic hand signals to the passengers to press the emergency stop to no avail. And finally I reach the end of the platform and jump down to the rock road that runs along most Malaysian tracks.

The End.

wonders if studying about drugs could cause paranoia.

No comments: