Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beginning: C6-01: Unfinished

google-ed. (trust Calvin to know better)

Beginning:
It's a new year. Happy new year all, although honestly there wasn't much difference between yesterday and today, but then let me not spoil your newness. I haven't actually got into writing this whole never to be done list resolution thingy. Kinda want to put the thoughts into action rather than the usual words on paper that never emerge to see the light of day, let alone to be fulfilled. But with my straying thoughts and fleeting memory i probably should. A joke: The other day my brother said that he gotta find the 2010 resolution list. I asked if he wants to cross out the achieved ones. and he said, no, am going to replace the 10 with 11. See people, it runs in the family.
And studies.. Nervous and worried sick over the new sem, which means i am normal. Excited a little as well, which means i am pretending to calm myself down by channeling my negative into positive thoughts. Oh bugger who am i kidding, i don't want this sem to start. But since when has the world revolved around my words? And commence it will and strive i will. Perhaps a lot more harder than last time. Although class doesn't officially start til monday, which IS the day after tomorrow (although technically its sunday now) because it is stil saturday night for me. But i feel its starting tomorrow (sunday) itself. Because i am leaving home tomorrow to my residence near the uni. Sob. Am sure to miss the comfort. Sob sob. Ok your most probably confused and need to read the last 4 lines again. Am feeling a little unhinged at the moment, so my apologies. Sob.

C6-01:
Got a new phone for the new year :) my first touch screen, and over 1k property that i currently call my own. Damn the proud wei. But i had some reservations earlier, as in two days back. Bought it on thursday, but the 1st of 2011 was the day i started using it wholly. Before i just charged it and played a few games on it, learned and stil learning the functions it possesses and getting over the 'i want a qwerty pad' mood (i previuosly test drove my bro's C6-00 and loved the qwerty). I wanted so much to use it from the get go but it felt so foreign in my hands. Its heavier than my k770i, lacks a keypad and most of all it seems so fragile and the price tag did not help my cause. It was like a precious baby, black and shiny one at it. It took some overcoming of fear and what the heck just use it attitude and voila 1day successfully down. But you must credit nokia for coming up with super user friendly devices, 1 day is sufficient to learn the basics. And yes me likey.. a lot. This is a lot coming out from my mouth given that i always felt that nokia has so oldish and boringish design. So yes, this guy is pretty cool.

Unfinished:
Damn, Her fearful symmetry is only half way completed. I hate leaving books halfway. the next time you want to read it your torn between continuing from where you've stopped although you have forgotten half of it or starting over but your too lazy to do that because in your head that half is already done. So you see, there is a lot of dilemma surrounding this kind of issue. And this sort of predictment i can do without thank you. Sigh..

Happy 2011 again folks, and wishing you happy times in both the virtual and the real world.

but i get you, so yes it's a good bargain :) can't wait

No comments: