Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bento

Isn't it funny that i blogged more during my finals and less when i am on hols. Yes, yes life is unfair people, get on with it. K, i dono wher that last part came from, but let me sugar coat my words. So a week or so ago i had one of the worst breakdown of my life. Everything that possibly could go wrong went wrong, and what should have been right also went wrong. And i went thru the whole drama of 'Why me God? and 'God has a sick sense of humour' yeah, i converse to god in english, although my mother tongue is tamil. It's easier that way and i find myself more expressive in the queens language. Simply meaning wider vocab. I did not realise this as odd until back in primary school i heard a fren calculating in chinese (which was her mother tongue). Its odd because i calculate in english, eventhou the syllabus was in malay.
Ok, the real problem is not how i calculate or converse with god, rather how difficult everything seemed a handful of days ago. The 'I don't deserve this horror movie i am in' approach is definitely not a way out. Life felt like a mess left after a food fight. And it took a lot of courage to get back in track. How? I don't really know. But everything came to an end on monday evening. And the sun was back shining.
One of my favourite quotes is 'Everything happens for a reason'. I really don't know how this roller coaster ride will help me in the near or distant future, but i truly hope its worth it in the end. Thinking there is a reward for me somewhere along this journey called life makes it a tad more bearable. But God, why can't I have things easily also at times? Ok, back to a monologue with god. Ciao.
craving for sushi -.-

No comments: