Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Of symptoms and signs

'I wish i could be as calm as you' - Yosh (2004)
'You are one of the most calmest person i have seen' - live in tenant (2010)


2 papers down. And what are the odds of a 4 credit paper being do-able, while a 2 credit paper being utterly insane? not very low if your in my course. half way thru the latter i was resigned, what come what may, i am just gonna do my best, while cursing the lecturers in the heart.

on a different note, my gastric is acting up again, big time. sigh, its stress induced the doctor said, but i don't feel stressed i said. maybe your just used to this level of stress but your body has hit a snag, he concluded. am i supposed to be proud or what that my stress tolerance level has increased? meh..i still don't think i am stressed out. and did i tell; denial is my middle name. anyway, gonna tackle the rest of the papers with a proton pump inhibitor in hand. and i think i smell urea in my breath, which most probably mean that i have a Helicobacter (not helicopter people) pylori infection, which does not put a silver lining in my dark clouds.

and the paper i had today was gastrointestinal system and pharmacotherapy, go figure. my body seems to be giving all the symptoms that i am supposed to be writing on the paper. how helpful. right.

5 days break for diwali and then 4 more papers to go.

and they say it's just the beginning

No comments: